At Chill, we know many things compete for your hard-earned dollars – like holidays, clothes, property, bills and more. We also know that when thinking about preserving your fertility timing is critical. That is why we have several payment options available to make the financial outlay a little easier for you to navigate.
So how much does egg freezing cost?
When freezing your eggs there are two reasons for doing so – medical or elective. In Australia, a Medicare rebate only applies for egg freezing due to medical fertility reasons and these special cases are handled by our sister clinic City Fertility.
If you have chosen to electively freeze your eggs, the costs involved at Chill are:
- Chill Egg Freeze fee of $4,900
- Medication costs paid directly to the pharmacy – approx. $1,500 per cycle
- External fees for the hospital/procedure centre
- Anaesthetist fee for the egg pick up
- Specialist fee for consultation – approx. $250
- Storage fees for the frozen eggs – complimentary for the first 12 months, then $390 per year.
Our patient services team will be able to give you a more precise estimate of costs if you would like it.
What are the payment options available?
Chill has several payment options available for you to select from including:
- Full up-front payment: The full Chill Egg Freeze fee is paid up-front on or before the first day of your cycle commencing.
- No up-front payment plan: A flexible payment plan that allows patients to commence their IVF cycle and delay payment until the day that egg collection takes place.
- Instalment payment plan: Allows you to pay a designated amount on or before the first day of commencing your cycle. The balance of your fees is payable on the day of egg collection.
- Financial payment plans: A payment method available via Humm – a broker that provides credit assistance and payment plan options tailored to suit your needs. This means you can freeze your eggs today with the convenience of paying off the cost over 48 months. With no interest paid ever! This option includes: fast and easy application and approval*; no deposit required; up to $10,000 for a one-off $45 establishment fee; flexible payment options to suit your lifestyle – repay fortnightly over a period of up to 48 months; a monthly account keeping fee of $8 applies; you can make extra payments or payout early for no extra fee. Please note the anaesthetist and hospital fees cannot be paid via a payment plan. For more information call Humm on 1300 215 332.
Egg freezing is an important decision. If you would like to know more about the costs and payment options available or any other details about freezing your eggs with Chill we would be pleased to answers your questions.
*Payment plan to approved applicants only; fees, conditions, minimum amounts and exclusions apply. Payment plan provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd ABN 28 129 228 986.
Phone: 1300 215 332